SUPERVAC® Mobile Type Vacuum Cleaning and Loading Systems
SUPERVAC® Industrial Vacuum Cleaning and Loading Systems are able to collect and transport all liquid and solid materials which can pass through the hose diameter
Dry or Wet
SUPERVAC® Industrial Vacuum Cleaning and Loading Systems are able to collect and transport all liquid and solid materials which can pass through the hose diameter. There are powerful systems with conveying distance more than 600 meters, using Positive Displacement Vacuum Pump for high suction of 18"Hg (=457mm. Hg) as standard.
SUPERVAC® Profitable with all features
• Slow manual brush, shovel and barrow cleaning with manpower can not compare with effectiveness of fast vacuum application. On the other hand it is troublesome and it is impossible to reach required cleaning.
• Dust turns back on your valuable equipment and machinery and causes the failures in short time creates expensive maintenance and spare parts costs. The result is production and efficiency loss.
• The cleaning staff will cause congestion in a clean up area of the plant and effect operation and production.
• The spilled process material which transportation or storage is another loss. Conveying by SUPERVAC® enables regain those spilled material to manufacturing and prevents the contamination.
• Reclamation of spilled materials is easier as plugging a hose in a local take off point on your main stationary vacuum line in your plant and buildings. SUPERVAC® System allows you access and clean to every point of the plant and those areas normally missed by conventional methods.
• It saves costly men hours of conventional cleaning applications and pays back its investment in very short time by saving this labor cost only.
SUPERVAC® Accesses Easily
Collecting the spilled materials from under conveyors and deep pits like bucket elevator pits is often restricted, very difficult and occasionally dangerous.
But SUPERVAC® enables perfect collecting and cleaning in very short time.
SUPERVAC® Multi Purpose Application Possibilities
• The transportation of any material like stone, soil, iron, steel balls whatever you can think is possible if it passes through the diameter of hose with high suction value.
• On a production line you can clean dust and sand from molds, remove machining chips, pick up spills, etc.
• An intercept hopper is used on vacuum line where the material being picked up is to be reclaimed. So the capacity of vacuum units is increased by holding the sucked material before vacuum unit.
• SUPERVAC® can unload all hopper cars and other bulk transporters without need for a pit.